Sunday, October 21, 2012

Chili Recipe

Well... today is the perfect day for chili...
Not hot but not cold either...
Just a day for some delicious chili.
My husband and I have a huge debate on the making of chili...
I think it should have corn in it... My husband on the other hand.. does not think corn is supposed to be in chili...
But I guess everyones taste is different...
ok... here we go...
Here are the ingredients for my chili...

As you can see I used frozen hamburger from my freezer...
When I cook and brown my hamburger... I put a cup of chicken broth in there while I cook it..
It adds flavor plus it makes it  super moist... And by the time you have finished cooking the hamburger, the chicken broth has soaked into the meat...
 
As you can see I have added some of the onions.. I love onions... I think they are wonderful in chili. I put some in the hamburger while I am cooking it ... also put some straight in the crock pot...
 
After cooking the hamburger... Put  with chili  powder, tomatoes,  onions,  onion soup mix  and beans  in the crock pot.. Stir everything together all you have to do is wait a couple of hours...  And after waiting ... look what you have...
 
 
 
This is how I like my chili... with sour cream and shredded cheese... Or....
 
Either way... it is easy and so good...
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment