Friday, October 19, 2012

Meatloaf

 
 

riday, October 19, 2012

OK...
I also made meatloaf for supper.
My husbands favorite meal...
To be honest ... I think it would be his very last meal.. lol
We have been out to eat at alot of places...
And Mike will only eat my meatloaf...
Here is all there is to it..
The ingredients are
Hamburger, ketchup, mustard, cream of mushroom soup, oatmeal, onion instant soup mix, onion , seasoned salt and eggs... ( you probably have all these in your pantry)
Mix everything together..
i use cup of ketchup, 1/4 cup mustard, 1/2 can of soup, 1 cup oatmeal, dice onion, and 2 eggs,
Bake at 350 for one hour.. I also made little ones to put in the freezer for nights i do not want to cook.
I let them sit awhile after I take them out of the oven.. And it looks like this when it is served..
Enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment