Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BBQ Spareribs

Today I wanted bbq spareribs...
So i took out the old crockpot and got ready..
In my opinion... there is only one way to cook bbq ribs...in the crockpot...
I have seen alot of people cook ribs.. from boiling them, to grilling them to smoking them...
but mine way is totally fool proof...
You can not mess it up...
There are only 3 ingredients...
here they are

That is it...
Hard to believe
First of all, cut the onions and lay on the bottom of crockpot...

I  do this so that the meat has something to lay on ...
Next.. put on some of the bbq sauce...
Easy so far...isn't it...
Then lay the meat on top of the onions and sauce...
Then put some more sauce on top of the meat...

That is it...
Let the slow cooker do the work for you...
Depending on the amount of ribs...
It could take 6-8 hours...
But it is well worth the wait..
And when you serve it....
It looks like this...
I served it with rice...
Enjoy!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment