Sunday, October 21, 2012

Loaded Baked Potato Salad

I figured since I was on vacation this week...
I would be eating a lot of sandwiches...
So I thought it would be a great idea to make loaded potato salad to have with them...
Start by peeling your potatoes.. rinse and put in cold water on the stove... It will take about 10-15 minutes to cook them... you will want to take a fork and put through the potato.. you want it to still be a little firm.. Do not let them get too mushy.. or you will have to make  loaded  mashed potatoes...(which is the same recipe.. but one you mix gently and the other you mash..)
 

Here are the ingredients...
 Cook the potatoes and let them cool ... then all you do is put all the ingredients in a bowl to mix
 I used about a pound of potatoes... 1 cup of mayo,  2 tablespoons of mustard ,  1/2 cup  sour cream and 1 cup of cheese..I also put seasoned salt in there (forgot to put it in the picture ) . I had some bacon in the freezer.. I  just put the bacon  in the microwave for about 15 seconds.. then cut it up....   And then I mixed it all up... Do not mix too much or you will have loaded mashed potatoes instead...
 
 



This is what it looks like after you mix it all up...
Enjoy!!!

1 comment: