Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lasagna recipe

Hi,
Today was a long and busy day...
What a perfect day for lasagna...
I literally through it together...
Here are the ingredients...
My son wanted to get into the picture with the ingredients... ( he actually helped me cook it all.. )
I used cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese and a three cheese blend.. of course there were eggs, lasagna noddles, and i used spaghetti sauce that has vegetables.. (anything to get more veggies) and of course hamburger...
I also do not boil my noodles.. i put them right in from the box..
The secret is to add water to the sauce and it will soak into the noodles and cook them...
Your sauce should look like this...
Now is the time to mix together the cottage cheese, eggs,, seasoned salt and 1/2 cup of each cheese...
start with a layer of sauce of the bottom of pan...
Next put a layer of noodles over the sauce...
Then put a layer of cottage cheese...
then sprinkle cheese on top...

Then continue to layers..
Make your last layer of noodles..
End with sauce..
Put in over for 45 minutes to 1 hour covered with aluminum foil...
 
 
After you bake it... Take off the foil and let sit for at least 15 minutes.. then cut it and serve
 
Enjoy!!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks great! But too many ingredients for me to tackle! haha Do you cook and deliver???? :}

    ReplyDelete