Sunday, November 18, 2012

Shepherds Pie.... Loaded

It has been quite awhile since my last blog..
I guess you can tell that peak season is here...
I needed something extremely easy and tasty for supper...
Looked in my pantry... oh this is what I came up with...
Shepherds Pie Loaded...
ok
What does loaded mean?  Well I put loaded mashed potatoes on top...
That is right.. mashed potatoes with sour cream, chives, cheese and bacon already in there....
One word to describe my creation....
Amazing....
Here are the ingredients...
 

 I used instant loaded mashed potatoes, corn, hamburger, cheese, cream of mushroom soup and brown gravy mix..
I fried the hamburger... while it was draining I added one up of water to the gravy mix.. and 1/2 can of cream of mushroom soup.. the dry onion soup mix is optional.. you can add with gravy or not...

 
After the gravy and soup mix is heated... put the browned hamburger back in and stir...
Cook the mashed potatoes per back of box directions..
Lay hamburger on bottom of dish
Then add boiled corn
Put the loaded mashed potatoes on top and sprinkle with cheese...
Cook @  for 20 minutes...@350
And it looks like this when it is done...
And after your family digs into it ... This is what you have left...well maybe...
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment