Sunday, November 25, 2012

Left over ham casserole

After cooking for 2 days for Thanksgiving...
I was too tired to cook today...
After looking through my pantry I came up with this leftover casserole..
I am not sure if I have seen this somewhere else or not...
But it sounded good when I saw the ingredients in my pantry...
Here is what I did...
I added the water , milk and butter per the directions on the back on the loaded casserole box..
Then I drained the peas and cut up the leftover ham and put it in the casserole dish...
Baked at 40-45 minutes and when it is done... it looks like this...
 
This is how it looked on the plate.. It was amazing... The whole family enjoyed it so much...
 
 
My husband wanted me to post the end result of the dinner...
I think that picture says it all!!!
Enjoy!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment